Cubed Fritters Breaded Pork Loin, Whole-Muscle, 8 Oz Each – Half Case
1/2 Case (12 fritters) of our delicious Hoosier Pork Tenderloins. Whole cases will be split into Ziploc Freezer Bags for easy storage in a home freezer. The fritters are breaded, frozen, and ready to bake or fry. Product details and cooking instructions are below.
- Pork fritters are made with pork loin and are very tender and delicious. These homestyle fritters are made from whole muscle, cubed pork loin, which allows them to retain an all-natural shape. Ideal for a variety of applications, they can be used as a main course or in sandwiches and wraps.
- Use the fritters as a breakfast patty, in sandwiches or paninis, sliced on top of a salad, or placed on a hamburger bun with your favorite condiments. They can be cooked and sliced for sweet and sour pork.
- The fritters are pre-battered and breaded. They are portioned and ready for the fryer to offer a consistent product and portion sizes with labor savings and no product waste. They are individually quick frozen to ensure freshness and allow for easy separation while frozen.
- The convenient freezer to fryer product attribute eliminates preparation and reduces cleanup.
- This is raw pork and should be cooked to an internal temperature of 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
- No hormones added: Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones in the raising and production of pork or poultry.
- Prepare from the frozen state.
- Deep Fryer: Preheat oil to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, cook for 3.5 minutes.
- Flat Grill: Preheat oil to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, cook for 4 minutes on each side, turning frequently to prevent burning.
- Orders available for pickup ONLY on weekends of November 7-8 and November 14-15, 2020.
- Festival Committee will distribute orders from the Bus Garage for 30 minutes following each mass those two weekends
- Mass Schedule: Saturday 5:30pm, Sunday 8:00am, 10:30am, 12:00pm and 5:30pm
- Bring printed copy of your receipt, or show your emailed receipt on your phone.
- All orders are pre-paid. However, Festival Gift Cards will be available for purchase during pickup times.