1/2 Inch Fancy Crinkle Cut French Fries, Frozen – 5 Lb Bag
5-pound bag of the good old fashioned crinkle-cut fries served at the Festival. The fries are frozen and ready to fry. Product details and cooking instructions are below.
- The premium potatoes for these long, crinkle-cut fried potatoes are selected in accordance with strict specifications to ensure consistent quality. They provide a golden appearance and a light, fluffy texture with full potato flavor. Frozen and ready to cook, they help you save preparation time, reduce waste and deliver a great dining experience.
- Serve as a side dish with just about any sandwich and a variety of entrees, such as chicken, ribs, or fish. Besides salt and pepper, they can be seasoned with seasoned salt, garlic powder, Parmesan cheese, or Italian seasoning.
- To deep-fry, use 1 1/2 pounds (about 1/3 basket) of frozen fries and cook at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 3-3 1/2 minutes. They can also be fried or oven-baked. The fries retain heat for an extended period of time after cooking.
- These french fries are rated U.S. Grade A because they offer a good flavor, color, and texture. They are practically defect free and uniform in size and symmetry.
- DEEP FRY: FILL BASKET ONE THIRD FULL (1.5 LBS.) WITH FROZEN FRIES. DEEP FRY @ 350*F FOR 3 TO 3 1/2 MINUTES. FOR BEST RESULTS, COOK FROM FROZEN STATE USING RECOMMENDED TIME AND TEMPERATURE. ALWAYS COOK TO A LIGHT GOLDEN COLOR. DO NOT OVERCOOK. WHEN COOKING SMALLER AMOUNTS, REDUCE COOKING TIME.
- Orders available for pickup ONLY on weekends of November 7-8 and November 14-15, 2020.
- Festival Committee will distribute orders from the Bus Garage for 30 minutes following each mass those two weekends
- Mass Schedule: Saturday 5:30pm, Sunday 8:00am, 10:30am, 12:00pm and 5:30pm
- Bring printed copy of your receipt, or show your emailed receipt on your phone.
- All orders are pre-paid. However, Festival Gift Cards will be available for purchase during pickup times.