Battered Sweet Creamed-Style Corn Nuggets – 2 Lb Bag
2-pound bag of the tasty corn nuggets we serve with our Fish-n-Chips baskets. The nuggets are breaded, frozen, and ready to fry. Product details and cooking instructions are below.
- Corn nuggets are a delicious appetizer bite. Whole kernels of corn, spices, and flour are tossed in a light batter for a homestyle flavor.
- These can be served even if there isn’t a fryer, because the product can be baked or deep-fried for multiple preparation options.
- Cook the nuggets with a couple of sauces on the side as a dipping sauce.
- Serve the nuggets on a combination appetizer platter with breaded vegetables. They will hold up well in a chafing dish, so offer as an item on the buffet.
- The nuggets are individually quick frozen to ensure freshness and allow for easy product separation while frozen.
- Keep this product frozen until ready to serve.
- Prepare from the frozen state.
- DEEP FRY AT 360*F FOR 3-5 MINUTES OR UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN AND FLOATING. DO NOT OVER CROWD THE FRY BASKET.
- Orders available for pickup ONLY on weekends of November 7-8 and November 14-15, 2020.
- Festival Committee will distribute orders from the Bus Garage for 30 minutes following each mass those two weekends
- Mass Schedule: Saturday 5:30pm, Sunday 8:00am, 10:30am, 12:00pm and 5:30pm
- Bring printed copy of your receipt, or show your emailed receipt on your phone.
- All orders are pre-paid. However, Festival Gift Cards will be available for purchase during pickup times.